/ Events in California
Showing 1-10 of 31 results
- March 24, 2018Carr Winery
Santa BarbaraSpring Release Party at Carr Winery
- April 1 - 30, 2018Ponte Winery
TemeculaSpend a day in the vineyards with California Certified Sustainable winegrower Ponte Winery.
- April 1 - 30, 2018South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
TemeculaTour this California Certified Sustainable winery from vineyards to crush pad.
- April 6, 2018Still Waters Vineyards
Paso Roblesill Waters Vineyards and the Creston Wine Trail invite you to spend First Fridays with us. For April, get ready to celebrate Earth Day early and learn about Sip Certification and how Still Waters employs those practices to make our vineyard more sustainable! Educational tours available for 12 and 2 pm with our winemaker.
- April 6 - 8, 2018Various Sonoma Valley Locations
SonomaSignature Sonoma Valley is like no other wine event, an intimate and exclusive deep dive into the wines, terroir and people of Sonoma Valley’s historic wine region.
- April 7, 2018Halter Ranch
Paso RoblesJoin the vineyard manager for a five-mile tour of the winery’s sustainable vineyard.
- April 7, 2018Fort Mason Center - Gallery 308
San Francisco30 Mendocino wineries will be pouring their best wines, and local artisanal food producers will be serving up delicious bites to complement the wines.
- April 7, 2018Ramona Ranch Vineyard & Winery
RamonaLearn to co-exist with wildlife and why they are important to vineyard health at San Diego's only certified sustainable vineyard & winery - Ramona Ranch.
- April 8, 2018South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
TemeculaCome join us as we sip, savor and bless our vines to prepare for another fruitful harvest season! You don't want to miss this fun-filled wine country gathering.
- April 8, 2018Captain Vineyards
MoragaJoin us to learn about vineyard management, wine chemistry, and our sustainable practices.
/ Events around the world
No event found.